The Emergence Of BURGLAR

in a peaceful night.. i was driving bac to home alone.. yes, alone.. from Maths tuition..
"remember to look left and right before u get down from car." mummy advices me everytime i driving out
As the road is dark.. the street is even darker.. even there are streetlamps shone up the street.. but it's veri scary for me..

19th/7/07, 1015pm, i reached my home.. the place where i live.. where i juz moved for 2 months.. a new area.. with few of the residents.. behind my housing area is a palmy area.. it's dark~!!!

i stepped into my house.. i saw somethg weird..
All thgs in mummy room are so so messy~!!!!!
OMG OMG~! i was panic~! Quickly and instantly ask my bf to call me..
listened to his voice.. i m better but stil veri... veri.. SCARED
"what had happened?" bf asked
"BURGLAR! BURGLAR WAS HERE!" i screamed with tears in my eyes
he asked me to cool down and i phoned mummy to get bac soon.
i also called my frens tat live nearby..


They reached within 5mins.. I m getting better.. i m.. finally stopped crying.. They checked upstairs.. Omg.. my brothers table was smashed by the buglar.. fortunately u er ( my bro) didnt lose anythg but mummy.. lost alot of money.. accesories and so on..
"it's nothing to me, but u had been shocked~! u are more important my daughter ." mummy said

Again, and again.. i cried in her arms
Following.. u er came into my room.. hug me~!
"dun scare we are here." u er said
At this moment i can feel the cares of them towards a little clumsy girl like me..
"okays .. *sob*" i said
the incident is just veri shocking to me..
ahhem.. tat's all @@ hehe




::*:: MaRuKoTheClumsyOne ::*::









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

马来西亚的历史知多少 ~*马来西亚最具特色的历史隧道就在这里!

婴儿床 买了会浪费吗? 只要你做对了,绝对不浪费 ^^ IKEA Baby cot Review

马来西亚有萤火虫和海豚?就在世外桃源的十八丁 是个带孩子来探索大自然的好地方