-The Shocking Gift From Darling-When Chinese Valentine-19/8/07-

hi all.. it had been some time after i post for my last post =]
ahhhh.. it's because i feel lazy to write post hahahaha... lolz

since i m lazy.. y am i posting today?
well.. yesterdaY was chinese valentine(qi1 xi1).
My darling, My cousins and cousin's bf were hangging around at Tasik Titiwangsa(The Eyes Of Malaysia) and MidValley..

i lost my precious FIR cd.. since 2 years ago..
but fortunately.. i stil having their aotugraphs booklet.. Phew..
but i cant get to hav the original FIR cd as my hometown is a veri small lil town..
cant expect to get the First cd of FIR..

well... we were strolling around Midvalley.. seaRching for it.. from 3 of the shop.. we found two.. but it's unexpectedly expensive than the price tat at my hometown..
thus, i didnt buy.. feeling sad of coz.. FIR are my idol..

"forget it.." i said..
"Darling burn the exact songs for me can le" i continue..
Darling reassure me not to b sad.. and i m getting better

afterwards, i get bac to cousin's house while darling get bac to his house..
he phoned me and said tat wil hav surprise when i get to home.
"HUH?? WHAT IT IS?" i replied shockingly

he never give tips..
i tinking..
searching inside my bag..
Arrrgghhhhhhh...... I SAW SOMETHG~!
tat is FIR cd..
WOW.. i m over the moon.. thanks my darling giving me the cd..
really appreciate it...

veri happi... =D


-The End-



Darling i luvv u ^.^


MaruTheClumsyOne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

婴儿床 买了会浪费吗? 只要你做对了,绝对不浪费 ^^ IKEA Baby cot Review

马来西亚有萤火虫和海豚?就在世外桃源的十八丁 是个带孩子来探索大自然的好地方

马来西亚的历史知多少 ~*马来西亚最具特色的历史隧道就在这里!