-Muet Exam-lil boredom-

Ahhh.. tomorrow is MUET(Malaysian University English Test) exam..
I m so so so frightened.. Well my English is not veri good.. Juz got some fundamental basic of it T.T

Hmmm... i never did a very good preparation... And i m not feeling well as well... *cough cough* >.<

Hmmmm...

What should i write next on ? O_o

Let's make some practice on my english by posting some english articles.. LOL

Hmmmm...

What articles should i write? O_o

Ok now.. let's start from my beloved one.. Hehes

Umm.. My beloved one included my country, my family, friends and of course my love one--> My darling ^^

Well.. Let's start from my motherland. i born in a very peaceful country-> Malaysia.. Over here have no any natural disasters if compared to other country.. We are the lucky one indeed.. ^^ Our country is very special.. That is because we are country of multicultural.. We have Malay, Chinese, Indian, Iban, Kadazan, and so on.. It sounds prosperous isnt it? ^^ Yes, it is. We have alot of festivals as well as celebrations.. This is some explanation of my country Hehes.

Let's head on to my family^^.. Ummm... I have a little family that consist of four family members--> My parents, My older brother and I. My parents are not authoritative parents.. They giving me freedom to have my own activity.. They wont force me to study as well*LUCKY^^* But somehow.. When i get kinda better results.. There are few compliment as well*SAD ><* Hmm... Next is my older brother.. He is a kind guy and willingly to help me on everything!! What i can say is... His girlfriend really lucky haha...

Ahem.. Next is my friends.. Well.. as i said i m not very good in communication.. Thus i have not much of best friends.. But i have alot of friends *wee^^* hmmm? i used to be have a very very closed friends called Ying Zi .. But we have lost contact and she had changed her handphone number.. Kind of sad.. But i hope we can meet in the future.. *Hope so >.<* Friends are important to us.. Good friends can influent us so do bad friends.. Carry on our life no matter how difficult to be handle..

NEXT!! My love one.. My darling of course.. He is the one who always encourage me in my life.. Had become my councellor hahas *JkJk^^* We had tried all the best to be together(family problems and so on) and i wil cherish what he giving me. His care makes me feel warm.. His love makes me feel pleasant.. I hope this wil last forever!! Or perhaps!! Eternity!! ^^ crazy isnt it hehes.. That is how someone who in love wil think.. =P


Ahh.. i had crap alot bout my life over here and i guess i wil just stop here.. Specially thanks for those who appear in my life.. Your present will always left in my heart.. Thanks for those who finish reading my crap as well hehe...

Umm.. i don't think my post will help me on my MUET tomorrow LOL. But anyways.. i had typed it so i will just post it out ^^

Hope you guys don't mind ya.






By

SzeYing a.k.a Maru
-----------------------

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

马来西亚的历史知多少 ~*马来西亚最具特色的历史隧道就在这里!

婴儿床 买了会浪费吗? 只要你做对了,绝对不浪费 ^^ IKEA Baby cot Review

马来西亚有萤火虫和海豚?就在世外桃源的十八丁 是个带孩子来探索大自然的好地方