Tiring Tiring Tiring.. But Why?!

Keep feeling tiring recently without any reason. This is weird huh?
But i really do feel so. Feels that i do not have energy in getting involve in any activities. Feels bored with all my classes at University.. Feels bored with all the tests and assignments.
But i know that i still have to live on. No matter what come towards me.
Anyway, i still have something that had cheer me up.
It's all about a shocked news from a senior.
It says : 瑞业老师 going to invite me on recording his demo.
At first i do not believe. But the day after, 老师sms me about it. And, i believe it's true. The question that pop out to my mind is.. What kind of song is that? Hmmm.. it must be a good chance for me to explore!(:
I know that my talent(can i say so?) do not really recognize by everyone. But i will have to accept the fact..
Even though this is sad. But i wont give up the passion towards music. Will continue practice guitar daily and live happily for my everyday in life!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

马来西亚的历史知多少 ~*马来西亚最具特色的历史隧道就在这里!

婴儿床 买了会浪费吗? 只要你做对了,绝对不浪费 ^^ IKEA Baby cot Review

马来西亚有萤火虫和海豚?就在世外桃源的十八丁 是个带孩子来探索大自然的好地方