♡ Isetan & Kinokuniya ヾ(・ω・*)ノ

Went to KLCC again on last Sunday.
The reason I go KLCC is always Isetan and Kinokuniya!♡

Isetan.. The story behind Isetan shopping spree started two years ago when I first saw Rilakkuma was selling there.


✿ 1. This is my first Rilakkuma. I'm calling him Xiiao Bian now, meaning pee in Mandarin. I'm bad and I know it! XD

Anyways, I've got myself a set of food container which can be used as lunch box last Sunday teehee. 。◕‿◕。


✿ 2. This is the "lunch box" a.k.a. bento box that I've bought! Like it so soo much and they're very rigid!


Another view of it. 3 boxes! =)

Another reason that I love Isetan is about variety of clothes and Japanese foods! The foods are fresh and not that expensive. ♡

Ohh haven't write about Kinokuniya. I've in love with that shop since I was small, age about 10-12, which was the first visit of mine to KLCC. I've bought a Snoopy sticker + colouring book, but I cherished it and still keep it. Only a few of the stickers were used. The book is at my hometown so I unable to show it here.

Roughly 12 years later, which is last year. I've bought my second Snoopy stuff at KInokuniya.



✿ 3. Tadaaah! I'm using it during working currently. Its pretty and the cotton is firm and surprisingly, the inner fabric is durable.♡

It comes together with a Japanese magazine about Snoopy ♡
* How I wish Rilakkuma will has such a magazine together with a bag as free gift xP Blek blek*


✿ 4. Dang dang dang dang!!! They really has Rilakkuma free gift with a magazine which I found it at the counter on last Sunday! (He looks like my Xiiao Bian, doesn't he? (・ω・)ノ)
It's not Rilakkuma's magazine but I bought it because I wish to get that Rilakkuma! ♡

I wish to go for night shopping at Isetan and Kinokuniya again next month in order to search for more Rilakkuma! Hee~

Goodnight blogger. My boy is waiting for me already~ He's gonna falling asleep~(。-ω-)zzz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

马来西亚的历史知多少 ~*马来西亚最具特色的历史隧道就在这里!

婴儿床 买了会浪费吗? 只要你做对了,绝对不浪费 ^^ IKEA Baby cot Review

马来西亚有萤火虫和海豚?就在世外桃源的十八丁 是个带孩子来探索大自然的好地方