In ♡ with bazaar's sales (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Went to Nature's Farm at Jaya One yesterday to buy honehhh for my mommy and I. We got to know there's a bazaar sales accidentally.

"Many art crafts!! I want to shop I want to shop!" I told my boyfriend excitedly.
Then, we walked through many many stalls and keep on shopping after having lunch at sushi king. The foods over there couldn't satisfy us any more, perhaps, it's due to many other outstanding Japanese restaurants.

Back to bazaar shopping! I've bought some handmade sewing items!


✿1. They include nylons and cottons as well as cute tags and button!
Aren't they cute?? Like them all so so much! (●♡∀♡)

However, I did not manage to buy clothes because the time was too limited for me.
So I thinking of buying clothes and other accessories today.

I thought the bazaar is like few days during weekend. But I was wrong. The bazaar lasts for only one day yesterday. This news made me kinda upset(≧σ≦). Fortunately, my caring boyfriend brought me to KLCC for another shopping session! We ended up shopping at Isetan and Kinokuniya again. Bought some cute buttons, laces with ribbon, a set of Rilakkuma colour's clay and a set of stamp pad for boyfriend to stamp on pupils' books.

I'm really glad to have him by my side.

Yawn~ It's time to sleep. Next week is gonna be a super duper busy week with almost OverTime everyday! Sigh.. Wish me luck!

*Hope those pupils are obedient, PLEASE*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

马来西亚的历史知多少 ~*马来西亚最具特色的历史隧道就在这里!

婴儿床 买了会浪费吗? 只要你做对了,绝对不浪费 ^^ IKEA Baby cot Review

马来西亚有萤火虫和海豚?就在世外桃源的十八丁 是个带孩子来探索大自然的好地方