Going back Home town ^^v

I've informed to continue teaching BM two days ago =)
My boyfriend will gotto know the subjects that he will teach on coming Friday.

Been busy these days so did not update the blog~
Been..
-Accompanying cousin to buy her prom clothes, shoes and mask~ *Did not shopping for some time =( Really wish to get salary soon lol*
-Preparing slides for pupils yesterday
-Mapling! Haha.. Still like a child who loves to play online games =p
-Studying Japanese for upcoming JLPT test ><"

Anyways, I'm going back to home town tomorrow! Finally gotto see my mommy, granmom and bro again =) And of course, my zi mui ^^

Guess I cant online until next Friday and my blog would be very blank too.
See ya soon, my virtual diary =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

马来西亚的历史知多少 ~*马来西亚最具特色的历史隧道就在这里!

婴儿床 买了会浪费吗? 只要你做对了,绝对不浪费 ^^ IKEA Baby cot Review

马来西亚有萤火虫和海豚?就在世外桃源的十八丁 是个带孩子来探索大自然的好地方