Hooooray!

Sunday, 15 Feb 2009.

I'm now at McD of The Mines Shopping mall..
Had just finished my last paper for my first test during this second semester.
Hanging out with my beloved Zhong Huan at The Mines because i got an hour class at 3pm *sigh*
But anyway! I had enjoyed my days with him for the last two days! Hmmmm~ i should say something about our happy time then!

On 13th Feb 2009, we had our dinner together with his coursemates and Von at Yuan Steamboat Buffet near Sunway Pyramid~ Cheap and quite yummy~ Hmmm =)
I stil remembered that i was quite angry on that day because i lazy to drive! But once he saw me sad he keep cheering me up*warm* Thank you so much baby! =)

On 14th Feb, 2009. Oh it is VALENTINE day! But i got test on the day after Valentine! Sweat! But stil~ We had our lunch at Sushi King by ordering Couple Set~ It was good in quality and large in quatity too! I'll upload the photo soon! =)

I guess that is all for today~ will update every happiness and sadness in my little blog when i'm free! Hope today will be a happy day!

-Maru-The-Clumsy-One

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

马来西亚的历史知多少 ~*马来西亚最具特色的历史隧道就在这里!

婴儿床 买了会浪费吗? 只要你做对了,绝对不浪费 ^^ IKEA Baby cot Review

马来西亚有萤火虫和海豚?就在世外桃源的十八丁 是个带孩子来探索大自然的好地方