Talented Or not?!

Today i was very busy...
Finished two test papers..
Drive course mates to "jalan-jalan" around the taman routes because they want to rent a house during next sem~ Even tiring when driving but i stil drive them to every route around Sri Serdang.. It took about 1 hour plus i think.. Or more... Just to notice the "TO LET" sign at every single house.
This is not the most tiring and sad thing for today....
The most sad thing is i get to know that i dont have to perform during Pesta Ang Pau 2009 during this Sunday..
I have no idea why the senior had kicked me since i get so much applauses for my previous performances at uni and even outside uni.
For what i know, she had slotted a worser person in the performance.
I dont know why.. I being kicked. For no reason.. And being replaced by a worser person.. With no reason...
Truely sad because i had told my mother that i can bring her to watch my performance. She had not been seeing my performance on stage since i was primary.. Except during people's Wedding* =x

Aih... I m now need to get to bed soon.. *hope i can sleep *
Have to revise my "
KENEGARAAN" tomorrow..>_<

Buh bye guys! =(

-Maru-The-Clumsy-One

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

马来西亚的历史知多少 ~*马来西亚最具特色的历史隧道就在这里!

婴儿床 买了会浪费吗? 只要你做对了,绝对不浪费 ^^ IKEA Baby cot Review

马来西亚有萤火虫和海豚?就在世外桃源的十八丁 是个带孩子来探索大自然的好地方