Valentine updates

Hee. Here is my updates for My Valentine's day with my bf~
We had our day together whole day long~
We went to Sunway Pyramid to have our V day Lunch =)

Here are some snapshots of our lunch <3

These are our drinks(yakult+ Sprite) and our miso soup serve with steamed egg~This is our main dishes - garlic rice with set bento~This is the side dishes - sashimi with soup~
Last but not least~ Our Photo haha <3

Valentine only have lunch to celebrate? No!
We had bought each other presents =)
My bf had bought me a big and cute rabbit which i told
him i like it when we shopping during CNY~
Here you go~

It is so cuteeeeeeeeeeeee right? =)

What about me?
I made him a handmake Valentine card =) with a iloveyou bear~ owh i gonna make him a belated bento too!

These are the front and back of the card i made . Not veri nice but i made it with all my heart :)
Lastly, its the bear with candy that i bought for my baby :)

Will update soon when i' m free =D


-Maru-The-Clumsy-One

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

马来西亚的历史知多少 ~*马来西亚最具特色的历史隧道就在这里!

婴儿床 买了会浪费吗? 只要你做对了,绝对不浪费 ^^ IKEA Baby cot Review

马来西亚有萤火虫和海豚?就在世外桃源的十八丁 是个带孩子来探索大自然的好地方