I'm back~

Hihi all i'm back.. suddenly wish to jot down my own feeling over here.
I guess i will try to jot down my daily routine here~ being very busy but will try my best..

1.Today my family and my boyfriend family went to have dinner together. They matched well and chatted alot too. This is great :)

2. Study had made me feel tired.. tomorrow 8am got class.. mayb will b having test 2moro. but i m not prepared well. sigh.... wish me luck then..

3. suddenly got a feeling... i wish i could learn music and can compose song.. while listening to

Alright.. that is all for today~ will try to type something here tomorrow if able to :)


-Maru-The-Clumsy-One

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

马来西亚的历史知多少 ~*马来西亚最具特色的历史隧道就在这里!

婴儿床 买了会浪费吗? 只要你做对了,绝对不浪费 ^^ IKEA Baby cot Review

马来西亚有萤火虫和海豚?就在世外桃源的十八丁 是个带孩子来探索大自然的好地方