5th Anniversary

Yesterday was 31th May 2011.. It was our 5th anniversary. Happy Anniversary baby once again if you reading this. =)

As usual, we spent our 24 hours together.. We chatted about the day we first met. It was really cute. We don't expect that we could go that far that time. I feel that it is really amazing =)

We made our breakfast together yesterday. Just like what we did daily. But usually, he prepared breakfast because I can't wake up early >.<" Sorry baby..

Here is the picture of it =) The love shape is made up of chilli sauce which is his favourite when he eats fried eggs =) My burger was near to the lens which is covered.

I've think of making an amazing lunch for him for this year anniversary. But end up cook a very simple curry mee for him.. due to some budget problem and so on. I'm really sorry baby =( I would make a better one next time I swear ='(

Here is how it looks like.

Similar to the breakfast. I squeeze chilli sauce on top of the eggs. I made a love shape fried eggs for lunch =) He said it tasted good but I hope that I can make a better one next time. Forgive me =(

P/s: I am very happy to have you by my side and share every bitter and sweet together. I hope that 1 and a half week later, we could work happily together =) May God bless us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

马来西亚的历史知多少 ~*马来西亚最具特色的历史隧道就在这里!

婴儿床 买了会浪费吗? 只要你做对了,绝对不浪费 ^^ IKEA Baby cot Review

马来西亚有萤火虫和海豚?就在世外桃源的十八丁 是个带孩子来探索大自然的好地方