Happy Teacher's Day!

First of all, I would like to say Happy Teacher's day to every teacher! Even though it's almost end. Haha..

I just knew that today is Teacher's Day during perhimpunan.. Hehe..

I did not receive any present today (As expected), but I get one handmade clover from a standard four student. =)

He told me it brings good luck to me. Yes I know clover brings good luck. I hope it does.

The school's teacher'day celebration drops on coming Thursday. Honestly I do wish to get some presents too! Haha just simply hope to get. Ahhh, whatever. I don't think I would get one =x.

I also hope that I able to join the Teacher's day every year, if nothing bad happens in the future that made me quit... But hey! Think positively! =)

Gotto do class teaching preparation notes. Gotta go!

Good night my virtual diary. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

马来西亚的历史知多少 ~*马来西亚最具特色的历史隧道就在这里!

婴儿床 买了会浪费吗? 只要你做对了,绝对不浪费 ^^ IKEA Baby cot Review

马来西亚有萤火虫和海豚?就在世外桃源的十八丁 是个带孩子来探索大自然的好地方