Work smart, but not work hard. I'm still learning and always learning!

After a week of working I realized that working is really quite tiring. I've been sleeping for 3 hours right after work yesterday. The moment I awake, I felt that I've slept for a whole night!! The tiredness is totally "awesome".

"Work smart but not work hard". A common phrase that I've always hear. I'm learning to work smart so that I don't feel too tired after work. There're still much more that I need to learn. I believe the old teachers there are still learning too! 所谓"学到老,活到老"嘛,哈哈!Suddenly bumped out Chinese phrase.

We've got a bad news, which is regarding receiving salary after 3 months of working. It will really tight us up in home always. So sad. =(

But life goes on.

I always do reading recently. Not only BM books but also some other books like "Rich Dad, Poor Dad", 《富爸爸,有钱道理》.

I wish I can read more books so that I can be more knowledgeable for the children =)

Uh oh!!! I guess it's time to rest and enjoy my weekend after doing my "homework"~
Watch drama lo!! Been watching 《冲上云霄》, a very nice HK series ^^~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

马来西亚的历史知多少 ~*马来西亚最具特色的历史隧道就在这里!

婴儿床 买了会浪费吗? 只要你做对了,绝对不浪费 ^^ IKEA Baby cot Review

马来西亚有萤火虫和海豚?就在世外桃源的十八丁 是个带孩子来探索大自然的好地方