My First Teacher's Day

I've enjoyed the first teacher's day in my life yesterday.

I've always worry that I would get nothing from pupils as I've just taught them for roughly 3 weeks. But fortunately I managed to get some presents. Hee. Atleast, not so embarrassing =)


Tadah~ Here is the image of total presents that I received. Not so much in compared with teachers over there but I cherished every present received from them.

They are very cute and some of the pupils that I teach took part in performing during Teacher's Day!

Here you go~


Some of the standard five pupils that I teach took part in Choir! They reminds me of the old time of mine when I first joined Choir as well as Choral speaking during secondary school~ We don't have choir and choral speaking during primary school time. The pupils nowadays are very lucky to have such a good opportunities to get involve.
*How I wish I can teach them to sing. Ehehe. Quite impossible* =)


Mr. Magic performed some magic. I known it's quite fake but he has tried his best to make the performance complete =) *Applause applause*


Some pupils performed Indian Dance~ They've practice for one month and their hard work is paid off when many people applaud for their performance =)

*Cikgu Tan also clapped for you girls! Keep it up! However, don't forget to study hard!*

That's all for today, Blogger~
School holidays is coming soon. But our minds will not in peace until next Monday. Hopefully everything is fine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

马来西亚的历史知多少 ~*马来西亚最具特色的历史隧道就在这里!

婴儿床 买了会浪费吗? 只要你做对了,绝对不浪费 ^^ IKEA Baby cot Review

马来西亚有萤火虫和海豚?就在世外桃源的十八丁 是个带孩子来探索大自然的好地方